Saturday, July 11, 2009

Great Quote #2

But that doesn't mean I have always really been a girl. It just means I would like to be. Why can't people understand that? Maybe if I lived in a different culture I would be fine being a boy. I don't know exactly why I want to be a girl, I just do. If I have to lie to people and say I have always been a girl to become one then I will, but my point is, I don't think I should have to. I think the way I feel is valid. And that's my point. It doesn't mean it would come naturally to me. I will have to learn to walk like a girl, talk like a girl, act like a girl, think like a girl. Because I'm not a girl right now. I'm bi-gendered. More towards male. More of a boy. But the way my personal gender makeup is, I know I'd be happier as a girl. I choose to be a girl.


From etransgender.com

Really reiterates the point from my "I am not transgender" post. And it's comforting to see that others understand and share this frustration with me. Someone1 is one of those people that I was talking about--someone who is changing their body not to match their mind but to match what the world is telling them that their body should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment